Do not leave with doubt! If you have any questions about our bricks and tomettes, do not hesitate to contact us.
Do you have questions?
CHECK OUR FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS!
- What are the delivery times? We could differentiate between two types:
- Products in stock: In this case we would prepare the order for shipment and you could have it at your destination within 7 days (for domestic shipments in the peninsula).
- Products on request: Most of our products are made to order, so it takes time to get them. Since the entire handmade process (including the air drying of the pieces) we would be talking about 35/40 days during spring/summer and about 45/50 days in autumn/winter.
- Do you ship internationally? Yes, you can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you to get prices for your shipment.
- How is the pallet packaged? Orders are transported on European pallets with a maximum weight of 800 kg. Depending on the type of parts ordered, they will be wrapped with wooden frames around them or strapped and wrapped in film (don’t forget to recycle it once used!).
Maintenance of terracotta floors
- How should the product be maintained? Take a look at our blog post “Maintenance of terracotta floors” (insert link) and if you still have any doubts, please contact us no problem.
- Can tiles and bricks be used outdoors? Yes, they can be used without any problem. We always recommend treating the parts so that they are better protected. You can contact us using the form above or see here the steps to follow.
- Can bricks be used for fireplaces or barbecues? Yes, our 25x12x3cm and 25x12x5cm bricks can be used to build both fireplaces and barbecues.
- Is the terracotta resistant to frost? Yes, our bricks and tiles are frost resistant and are tested for CE marking.
- Is a minimum order required? It is not necessary to order a minimum quantity. All orders, regardless of size, are important to us.
- Is it possible to request samples of your products? Of course! Write to us at email@example.com with the samples you would like to receive and we will send them to you. You will only pay for shipping to your destination.
- Are returns accepted? Since most of our products are made to order, we do not accept returns. We always recommend asking for samples to check in person that what you are ordering is really what you are looking for.
For the tiles that we usually have in stock, we could accept a return depending on the specific case, being at the customer’s expense the freight of the return of the order to our facilities.
If you have any questions, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you.
- Can I return tiles that have already been installed? Once the tiles have been installed, no returns are accepted.
- My order has arrived damaged, how do I proceed? Contact us as soon as possible via email email@example.com or by phone at (+34) 653689715
- Can I return my leftover tiles? Most of our products are made to order, so we do not accept returns. Only in the case of tiles in stock, the specific request would be analyzed and in case of acceptance, shipping costs to our facilities are borne by the customer.